Saturday 2/19 kick-off ride postponed - alternative Zwift ride instead

Saturday's outdoor kick-off ride has been postponed due to the cold temps expected on Saturday. Instead we are organizing a group ride on Zwift for those who may be interested. To facilitate that, you will need to direct message Paula Volk on FB messenger, your Zwift ID and you will be added. If you need to email me instead, I can forward it onto Paula as well.

Thanks and be well.


55 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All